Parking in front of La Luz is free in the weekends and completely free 3 blocks away.
Around the corner of La Luz Barcelona we have a secured parking lot which is open 24h.
Parking: BSM Mar Bella
Avda Litoral, 86
224 surface parking spots at your service.
Costs may 2013: 20 Euro for 24h.
- You cannot miss it. No chance of getting lost in the streets of metropolitan Barcelona.
- Our street, Bac de Roda is actually listed as an exit of the 'perifique'/ring of Barcelona, Ronda del Litoral.
- From every direction, always take the ring: Ronda del Litoral (B10).
- Or, coming from the north (France), take the Ronda del Litoral (B10). Then take exit 24, Diagonal Mar, direccion Rambla de Prim/Cristóbal de Moura.
- You will come through a narrow tunnel in which you maintain left at the junction to get to Passeig de García Fària. Merge with Passeig de García Fària, continue on it and take a right turn on Carrer de Bac de Roda.
When driving from the airport: Leaving the airport you will be on C-31 which intersects C-32. Follow the signs to Barcelona and Tarragon keeping an eye out for signs showing Ronda Litoral. Keep to the right as you pass exit #22 and you will see Bac du Roda exit #23. Stay on the parallel road for about 3 intersections and you will see a yellow sign indicating a left turn on Bac du Roda. This is a three lane one way street and we are on the right side in the third block. Street parking is usually available within one block......... never park inside yellow painted areas.
- The full address is:
30 Carrer de Bac de Roda, 2nd floor, 2nd apartment (door at the left), 08019 BARCELONA, Spain.
- Station Pueblo Nuevo or Selva Mar.
- bus nr 41, stops 1 block down the street in Bac de Roda (direction beach) as well as the Barcelona Sightseeing bus.
- Tramstop stop two block up on Avenida Diagonal Mar
www.bicing.com (Spanish language only) just around the two corners
- right corner; Bac de Roda and Ramon Turro, 287
- left corner; Bac de Roda and Passeig de Taulat
- Last but not least, simply take a bike from the bicing places on both corners. The new Barcelona biking system with with you just pick up a bike from one of many bicycle stands and leave it again at any stand you are close to.
For full information see www.bicing.com. Unfortunately, the site is not in English (yet).
Flying directly to Barcelona from the UK and Ireland:
Easyjet from Liverpool, Gatwick, Luton, Stanstead, Newcastle.
Flyglobespan from Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Glasgow.
Jet2 from Leeds, Bradford, Manchester, Belfast Intl.
Bmibaby from Birmingham.
Flymonarch from Manchester.
Clickair from Dublin.
Flying directly to Barcelona from The Netherlands:
Vueling, Iberia, Transavia, KLM from Schiphol Amsterdam.